Количество просмотров за прошлую неделю

пятница, 19 октября 2012 г.

Rendering: week 7: C. I. A. Officer Among Dead in Bombing by Afghan




Rendering: week 7: C. I. A. Officer Among Dead in Bombing by Afghan


The article, which was published by Michaul R. Gordon on the 16th of October, 2012 in the New York Times, reports at length that an officer for the Central Intelligence Agency was killed on Saturday in a suicide bombing in southern Afghanistan.

Speaking of the blast it’s necessary to note that it killed Ghulam Rasool, the deputy intelligence director for Kandahar Province, another Afghan intelligence official, and some Americans, including the C. I. A. officer.

Analyzing the situation in Afghan it’s necessary to point out that the Americans didn’t appear to have been the principal targets but were “in the wrong place at the wrong time”, as the C. I. A. spokeswoman declared.

It’s very likely that it was the first this year attack during which a member of the NATO-led coalition died.

It’s also an open secret that the tradition at the C. I. A. is to put a star on the wall in the lobby at the agency’s headquarters to recognize fallen employs.

There is no mention about personal attitude of the journalism, but as for me I’d like to say that even if a one man dies it’s a big tragedy for a family. I hope that sooner wouldn’t be put a star on the wall in the lobby of the C. I. A.

1 комментарий:

  1. Satisfactory.
    The articles (6 and 7) are short and contribute little to your understanding of the topic.
    Slips:
    It’s very likely that it HAS BEEN the first attack THIS YEAR during which a member of the NATO-led coalition died.
    There is no mention about THE JOURNALIST'S personal attitude ...
    ... if ONE (no article) man ... for THE family ...
    soon THERE wouldn’t be NO NEW starS on the wall in the lobby of the C. I. A.

    ОтветитьУдалить